9/12/2009

Crazy and Saints

I choose my friends
not by their skin or other archetype
but by the pupil.
They have to have questioning
shine and unsetted tone.
I'm not interested in the good spirits
or the ones with bad habits.
I'll stick with the ones
that are made of me being
From them,
I don't want an answer,
I want to be reviewed
I want them to bring me doubts
and fears and to tolerate
the worst of me.
But that only being crazy
I want saints,
so they dount doubt differences
and ask for forgiveness for injustices.
I choose my friends
for their clean face
and their soul exposed
I don't just want a man or a skirt
I also want his greatest happiness.
A friend that doesn't laugh together
doesn´t know how to cry together.
All my friends are like that,
half foolish, half serious.
I don't want forseen
laughter or cries full of pity.
I want serious friends,
those that make reality
their fonutain of knowledge,
but that fight
to keep fantasy alive.
I don't want adult
or boring friends.
I want half kids
and half elderly
Kids, so they don't forget the value
of the wind blowing
on their faces and elderly people
so they're never in a hurry.
I have friends to know who I am.
Then seeing them as clowns and serious,
crazy and saints,
young and old,
I will never forget that "normalcy"
is a steril and imbecil illusion.


Oscar Wilde

1 thoughts:

Blark said...

Hello!
Well, I don't really know if I'm crazy or if I am a saint...
I'm not sure if I'm a boring adult neither... [perhaps I am!]

But, I'd like to think I can be your friend someday when you need one...

I can don't know exactly who I am. It's the reason for I have friends, right?

"I have friends to know who I am".

Post a Comment